- Built to meet the rugged requirements of commercial and industrial use.
- All metal housing - tough extruded aluminum case with a black powder paint coated steel cover.
- Heavy duty NEMA 5-15R receptacles.
- Mounting feet (with keyhole slots) allow temporary work station mounting if desired.
- On-Off switch is rocker type with pilot light (on units with on-off switch). A red pilot light is used to indicate power on (on units with no switch).
- Click here for our non-surge protected version.
- Heavy duty 14 gauge wire cord - 14/3 SJT type for extreme temperature ranges and integral molded plug.
- Plug types available are NEMA 5-15P straight blade or NEMA L5-15P locking type (see table below).
- Includes 15 amp, 125 volt resettable circuit breaker to prevent accidental line overload.
- Includes our surge module:
- Max Energy (Joules) is 1080 J.
- 25000 Amp rated MOV’s for a total of 75,000 Amps of single pulse transient current.
- Voltage Protection Rating (Vpr) of 500V, in all 3 modes (L-N, L-G, N-G).
- Nominal Discharge Current (In) of 5kA.
- Voltage suppression at the outlet guards against transients from equipment on the outlet strip.
- Green indicator light confirms surge module is active.
- Internal protection will disconnect the surge module at the end of its useful life (and extinguish the green light) but will maintain power to the load, now unprotected.
- cULus Listed to UL 1449 & C22.2 No. 269.3-17, for Surge Protective Devices – Type 3.
- cULus Listed to UL 1363 & C22.2 No. 308-18, for Relocatable Power Taps & Multi Outlet Assemblies.
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
5-15P Straight Blade
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|On/Off Switch||Light Only|
|Part No.||Part No.||Height||Width||Length||Qty||NEMA Type||Rotated||Length (ft)||Type||NEMA Type|
Replacement Mounting Foot (One Foot)
Data subject to change without notice.