- Built to meet the rugged requirements of commercial and industrial use.
- All metal housing - tough extruded aluminum case with a black powder paint coated steel cover.
- Heavy duty NEMA 5-15R receptacles.
- Mounting feet (with keyhole slots) allow temporary work station mounting if desired.
- On-Off switch is rocker type with pilot light (on units with on-off switch). A red pilot light is used to indicate power on (on units with no switch).
- Click here for our non-surge protected version.
- Heavy duty 14 gauge wire cord - 14/3 SJT type for extreme temperature ranges and integral molded plug.
- Plug types available are NEMA 5-15P straight blade or NEMA L5-15P locking type (see table below).
- Includes 15 amp, 125 volt resettable circuit breaker to prevent accidental line overload.
- Includes our surge module:
- 18,000 Amp rated MOV's & filter capacitor provide surge suppression and EMI/RFI noise protection.
- Maximum 54,000 Amps transient current and 780 Joules.
- 400V Clamp Rating.
- Protection in all 3 AC modes (L-N, L-G, N-G).
- Voltage suppression at the outlet guards against transients from equipment on the outlet strip.
- Green indicator light confirms surge module is active.
- Internal protection will disconnect the surge module at the end of it's useful life (and extinguish the green light) but will maintain power to the load, now unprotected.
- CSA certified, Standards C22.2 (No. 21-95, No. 24-99 and No. 8-M1986).
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|On/Off Switch||Light Only|
|Part No.||Part No.||Height||Width||Length||Qty||NEMA Type||Rotated||Length (ft)||Type||NEMA Type|
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.