- Five stages of protection.
- Protection in all three AC modes and diagnostic monitoring with 3 LEDs.
- Red LED fault indicator identifying power outlet problems of open or poor grounding, line neutral reversal, excessive ground to neutral.
- Mounting feet (with keyhole slots) allow temporary work station mounting if desired.
- Rugged aluminum housing, 15 amp breaker with reset, available in 4, 6 or 8 AC receptacle models, on/off switch.
- Voltage suppression at the outlet guards against transients from equipment on the power bar.
- Self-healing gas discharge tube protection rated at a minimum of 2,000 joules.
- Crowbar primary protection to 30,000 amps for sustained faults.
- 24,000 amps maximum transient current.
- Response time of less than 1 nanosecond.
- Heavy duty 14 gauge wire cord - 14/3 SJT type for extreme temperature ranges and integral molded plug.
- Available with or without long-life superior telco-protection circuit. Single line circuit featuring delta protection with three long life semiconductor suppressors. Components FCC part 68 rated to 175 amps clamping at 145V, crowbar at 180V and fused to isolate sustained faults.
- EMI/RFI Min. Noise Attenuation of 80 db.
- CSA certified, Standards C22.2 (No. 21-95, No. 42-99 and No. 8-M1986).
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Outlet||Outlet||Outlet||Cord||Plug||NEMA|
|Availability||Height||Width||Length||Qty||Protection||NEMA Type||Length (ft)||Blade Type||Plug Type|
|ZT1001-4||While Supplies Last||2.50||3.50||7.35||4||No||5-15R||6||Straight||5-15P|
|ZT1001-6||While Supplies Last||2.50||3.50||7.35||6||No||5-15R||6||Straight||5-15P|
|ZT1001-8||While Supplies Last||2.50||3.50||8.90||8||No||5-15R||6||Straight||5-15P|
|ZT2001-4||While Supplies Last||2.50||3.50||7.35||4||Yes||5-15R||6||Straight||5-15P|
Data subject to change without notice.