- Heavy duty construction walnut chassis (see corner detail photo below).
- Top panel available in a choice of natural aluminum or satin black powder paint finish.
- Walnut chassis is 0.778 inches thick (19.8 mm) - corners are produced with wood bracing & dovetail construction methods (see close-up photos below). Designed to handle heavy components.
- Top panel is aluminum for easy modification and thick enough to support heavy transformers without bowing - 0.08” (2 mm) thick. Fully “framed” support from walnut chassis.
- Includes four large round rubber feet (0.75” dia. x 0.56” high) with mounting hardware into inserts to avoid wood damage. Hardware is of proper length to allow use of optional bottom plate.
- 25-packs of replacement screws are available. Part number SC1441-25 (silver) and SC1441BK-25 (black)
Available with a natural aluminum or black powder coated top panel. Aluminum panel is supplied with protective covering (perfect as a layout tool!)
Chassis built with dovetail joinery. Hardware inserts pressed into wood for installation of included screws and accessory bottom panels.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
25-Pack of Replacement Screws (silver)
25-Pack of Replacement Screws (black)
Data subject to change without notice.