Share this Product
- Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Two piece “tongue & groove” construction with a replaceable one-piece silicone rubber gasket provides protection against access of dust and water. Gasket supplied loose inside the enclosure (not pre-installed).
- Gasket has a temperature rating of -40C to +150C
- Ideal for repetitive opening and closing.
- Four recessed stainless steel machine screws secure lid into tapped holes.
- Easy to wall mount using “through box - blind hole” construction, outside of gasket protection.
- Lid screws are self captivating (lid holes are threaded with the first installation of lid screws). (NOTE: Except for 1590Z060, 1590Z061, 1590Z062, and 1590Z063)
- Designed to meet IP68.
- North American Mark of Safety - cUL & UL listed. Certified to Type 4, 4X, 6, 6P.
- All sizes except 1590Z060** carry an impact rating of IK08 per IEC62262
- 16ga galvanized steel inner panels are available for most sizes, and are sold separately (refer to table below).
- Painted versions are painted inside and out with a tough powder paint. Choice of textured black or smooth gray (RAL 7001).
- For non-metallic (glass reinforced polyester) versions of these enclosures, see series 1590ZGRP
PhotosAvailable unfinished or powder coated in textured black or smooth gray.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Part numbers with stars are new sizes or packaging configurations.
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
Data subject to change without notice.