Share this Product
- Designed to house P.C. boards or for equipment interfacing.
- Integrated slotted flanges allow for easy wall mounting.
- Flange provides a completely flat bottom surface and transitions seamlessly into the extrusion body for a finished look.
- Sized for 50mm wide PC boards.
- P.C. boards mount into extrusions by sliding into internal slots extruded into the enclosure body.
- Rugged body constructed from extruded aluminum with a minimum thickness of .06” (1.5 mm).
- Extruded aluminum body - choice of clear or black anodized
- (2) Aluminum end panels
- All hardware - end panel screws are #6 x 3/8” TTT - thread rolling, steel screws with a #4 flat head phillips drive. Zinc plate finish - either clear or black
- Replacement end panels available in packs of 10 (see table below)
- For black replacement screws (quantity 100) order part number 1455MS100BK
- For clear replacement screws (quantity 100) order part number 1455MS100
- NOTE: Recommended screw torque is 5 lbf-in
Don't need wall-mounting flanges? Try our standard 1455 Series
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.