Share this Product
- Designed to house P.C. boards or for equipment interfacing.
- Integrated slotted flanges allow for easy wall mounting.
- Flange provides a completely flat bottom surface and transitions seamlessly into the extrusion body for a finished look.
- P.C. boards mount into extrusions by sliding into internal slots extruded into the enclosure body.
- Rugged body constructed from extruded aluminum with a minimum thickness of .06” (1.5 mm).
- Extruded aluminum body - choice of clear or black anodized
- (2) Aluminum end panels
- Includes all hardware - end panel screws are zinc-plated #6 x 3/8” TTT thread rolling, steel screws with a #4 flat head phillips drive. Supplied screws are natural or black to match housing.
- Replacement end panels available in packs of 10 (see table below)
- For black replacement screws (quantity 100) order part number 1455MS100BK
- For clear replacement screws (quantity 100) order part number 1455MS100
- NOTE: Recommended screw torque is 5 lbf-in
Don't need wall-mounting flanges? Try our standard 1455 Series
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Part numbers with stars are new sizes or packaging configurations.
Units shown: mm. Switch units to: inch
|Clear Anodized Enclosure||Black Anodized Enclosure||Extrusion Length||Enclosure Width||Total Width (Incl. Flanges)||Total Outside Depth|
Replacement End Panels
|Part Number||Clear Anodize||Black Anodize||Blue Anodize||Red Anodize|
Data subject to change without notice.