- Vented design protects electronics from harmful contact with hands or tools, but allows entry of air and moisture for applications which require environmental exposure (ex: sensors).
- Ideally suited for mounting of printed circuit boards.
- Slots on the base of the enclosure allow for easy wall-mounting.
- Knockout on the base can be removed with a screwdriver and used for wire entry.
- Molded in ABS plastic (material has a UL94-HB rating).
- Choice of four (4) sizes in three (3) colors. Stocked in black, grey, and white.
- Satin texture finish.
- Enclosure features a snap-fit assembly and can be reopened repeatedly as needed. No hardware required.
- (4) P.C. board standoffs molded into interior (see drawings for details).
- Designed to meet IP30.
- To secure P.C. board use self tapping #2 x 3/16" screws (Qty 100 - Part number 1553WTS100) - not included with enclosure.
Enclosure base features:
- A) assembly hooks
- B) wall-moutning slots
- C) snap-fit closures
- D) Wire entry knockout
- E) PC Board standoffs
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: mm. Switch units to: inch
Data subject to change without notice.