Share this Product
- Rugged electronic instrument enclosures, ideally suited for mounting printed circuit boards.
- Heavy duty, thick wall design with an average wall thickness of .13” (3.3 mm).
- Standard versions from flame retardant ABS plastic (carries a UL flammability rating of 94V-0).
- On standard and water-tight versions, countersunk lid is secured with four M3 x 0.5 - 0.71” (18 mm) long, Phillips machine screws threaded into integral brass bushings. Perfect for applications with repetitive assembly and disassembly required.
- Economy version is molded in general purpose ABS plastic.
- Economy version utilizes self tapping screws into plastic posts (no brass inserts).
- Standard and economy versions are rated IP54, but can be upgraded to IP66 with gaskets and screws with o-rings.
- Water-tight versions are rated IP66.
- Stocked in black and grey with matte textured finish.
- For EMI/ RFI shielded versions, try “1594RFI” or “1594R.”
- Replacement machine screws for standard versions are sold in packs of 100 (part number 1594MS100)
- Replacement self-tapping screws for economy versions are sold in packs of 100 (part number 1594TS100)
- Replacement machine screws with o-rings for water-tight versions are sold in packs of 100 (part number 1594WMS100)
Water-tight screw pack (1594WMS100) includes o-rings, sold in packs of 100.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Flame Retardant ABS Plastic||Economy ABS Plastic||Water-Tight Flame Retardant ABS||Depth||Replacement|
Data subject to change without notice.
Tags: plastic, ABS, heavy duty, thick wall, multipurpose, PCB, watertight