Share this Product
- Desk top electronic instrument enclosure, ideally suited for mounting printed circuit boards.
- Designed to meet IP54.
- Two sets of vertical 1.5 mm (0.062”) P.C. board guides are molded into case halves front and rear.
- Integral horizontal P.C. card mounts on Eurocard centers.
- P.C. card standoffs molded into top & bottom half of enclosure - require #6 x 1/4” (6.4mm) screws - part number 1598ATS100
- Stocked in matte textured black and grey.
- Molded from flame retardant ABS plastic (material carries a UL flammability rating of 94V-0).
- Enclosure halves are secured with M3 x 0.5” x 10 mm (0.39”) Phillips machine screws threaded into tapped integral brass bushings. Perfect for applications with repetitive assembly and disassembly are required.
- Front and rear panels are 1.6 mm (0.064”) brushed aluminum with protective paper on one side.
- Molded from general purpose ABS plastic (not flame retardant).
- Enclosure halves are secured with self tapping screws threaded into plastic standoffs. Not recommended for repeated assembly and disassembly.
- Available with either brushed aluminum or black plastic end panels.
Other 1598 Series
- If EMI/ RFI shielding is required, try series 1598R.
Economy version has plastic assembly screw posts. Standard version has brass inserts for easier assembly.
Accessories for 1598 Series
Accessories include replacement black plastic panels, aluminum end panels, and tilt bail kits. Refer to table below for correct part numbers.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
Data subject to change without notice.