- Desk top electronic instrument enclosure, ideally suited for mounting printed circuit boards.
- Molded from flame retardant ABS plastic (material carries a UL flammability rating of 94V-0).
- Interior of each enclosure half is specially masked and sprayed with an RFI/EMI copper conductive coating (see close up photo below).
- Coating manufacturer specifies an attenuation of more than 75 db from 1 Mhz. to 1 Ghz.
- Designed to meet IP54.
- Two sets of vertical 1.5 mm (0.062”) P.C. board guides are molded into case halves front and rear.
- Front and rear panels are 1.6 mm (0.064”) brushed aluminum with protective paper on one side.
- Cases halves are secured with M3 x 0.5” x 10 mm (0.39”) Phillips machine screws threaded into tapped integral brass bushings. Perfect for applications with repetitive assembly and disassembly are required.
- Integral horizontal P.C. card mounts on Eurocard centers.
- P.C. card standoffs molded into top & bottom half of enclosure - require #6 x 1/4” (6.4mm) screws - part number 1598ATS100
- Stocked in matte textured black.
- When shielding is not required, try series 1598
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part Number||Color||Length||Width||Height||Extra Aluminum Panels (Pair)||Tilt Bail Kits|
Data subject to change without notice.