Share this Product
- Low profile - ergonomically designed for a comfortable fit into the user’s hands.
- Perfect for instrument or mobile data enclosures requiring a touch screen.
- Choice of three size. All available with or without battery compartment.
- Molded from flame retardant ABS plastic, choice of black or grey - material carries a UL flammability rating of 94V-0.
- Enclosure is assembled with six (6) - M3-0.5 x 18 mm Phillips machine screws, threaded into integral brass bushings. Perfect for applications when repetitive assembly and disassembly are required.
- Integral brass bushings are factory inserted into the top half of the enclosure (see photos).
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Designed to meet IP54.
- P.C. board standoffs are molded into case top & bottom halves (see drawings or photos for more details).
- "M" and "L" size battery door & compartment versions (part numbers ending in “BAT”) include 8 battery clips (for 4 - AA batteries) and two 9 volt (PP3) battery clips. "S" size battery door & compartment version (part numbers ending in “BAT”) includes 4 battery clips (for 2 - AA batteries) and one 9 volt (PP3) battery clip.
- Contains one end panel - removable for easy modification.
- Bottom half of enclosure includes a square - molded inlay for labels.
100 pack of silver replacement cover screws (M3-0.5 x 18mm Flat Head), part number 1594MS100
100 pack of black replacement cover screws (M3-0.5 x 18mm Flat Head), part number 1594MS100BK
50 pack of optional PC board screws (#4 x 1/4" Self Tapping), part number 1593ATS50
100 pack of optional PC board screws (#4 x 1/4" Self Tapping), part number 1593ATS100
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part Number||Color||Battery Door & Compartment||Removable End Panel||Length||Width||Depth|
Data subject to change without notice.