- ABS plastic enclosures are designed for use as instrument enclosures, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures where metallic enclosures are not suitable.
- Modern design with slanted top edges.
- Provide outstanding protection against dust, oil and pressurized water.
- Impervious to atmospheric and marine corrosion.
- NEMA Type 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- UL94 HB Flammability Rating
- Molded in ABS plastic.
- Separate mounting channels & lid channels.
- Recessed polyurethane gasket with tongue and groove construction.
- Interlocking flange on lid and bottom sections.
- Captive stainless steel lid screws are provided.
- Cover screws fasten into pre-threaded holes.
- Light grey RAL 7035
- Separate screw channels outside of the gasket seal (lid screws & enclosure mounting screws).
- There are many mounting posts for self tapping screws in both the enclosure & the lid. Can also be used for mounting P.C. boards or plates.
- Thermoplastic forpene gasket.
- Enclosure mounts through channel and bottom holes, concealed when lid is attached.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: mm. Switch units to: inch
Data subject to change without notice.