- ABS fire retardant plastic enclosures are designed for use as instrument enclosures, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures where metallic enclosures are not suitable.
- Modern design with rounded edges & hidden assembly screws
- Provide outstanding protection against dust, oil and pressurized water.
- Impervious to atmospheric and marine corrosion.
- Meets NEMA Type 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- Meets IP66
- ABS Plastic material: UL94 V-0 1.6mm flammability Rating
- Molded in ABS fire retardant plastic.
- Lid is recessed for membrane keypads or labels.
- Includes plastic lid supports (to keep lid captive to box).
- Separate mounting channels & lid channels all outside of the interior & gasket seal.
- Recessed silicone gasket with tongue and groove construction.
- Captive stainless steel lid screws are provided.
- Light grey RAL 7035 - light texture
Dual channel construction. Mounting holes accessible with lid closed. All holes outside of gasket seal.
Data subject to change without notice.