Share this Product
- ABS fire retardant plastic enclosures are designed for use as instrument enclosures, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures where metallic enclosures are not suitable.
- Modern design with rounded edges & hidden assembly screws
- Provide outstanding protection against dust, oil and pressurized water.
- Impervious to atmospheric and marine corrosion.
- Meets NEMA Type 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- Meets IP66
- ABS Plastic material: UL94 V-0 1.6mm flammability Rating
- Molded in ABS fire retardant plastic.
- Lid is recessed for membrane keypads or labels.
- Includes plastic lid supports (to keep lid captive to box).
- Separate mounting channels & lid channels all outside of the interior & gasket seal.
- Recessed silicone gasket with tongue and groove construction.
- Captive stainless steel lid screws are provided.
- Light grey RAL 7035 - light texture
Dual channel construction. Mounting holes accessible with lid closed. All holes outside of gasket seal.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: mm. Switch units to: inch
Data subject to change without notice.
Tags: starcase, Rolec, ABS, screw covers, NEMA, wiring box, junction box