- Electronic instrument enclosures, ideally suited for mounting printed circuit boards.
- Ergonomically designed for a comfortable fit into the user’s hand.
- Lap joint construction provides some protection against dust accumulation and splashing water.
- Removeable front panel for easy modifications.
- Molded in a light grey general purpose ABS plastic with a light texture (material carries a UL flammability rating of UL94 HB).
- Assembled with M3 Philips machine screws, threaded into integral brass bushings. Perfect for applications when repetitive assembly and disassembly is required (except for the two smallest sizes). RH3115 and the RH3135 use self tapping M2.6 screws.
- Both top and bottom halves contain P.C. board standoffs molded in (see photos for details).
- The two largest sizes (RH3185 & RH3195) include four self adhesive rubber feet for desktop use.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part Number||Part Number||Depth|
|No Battery Door||w/ Battery Door||Length||Width||(assembled)|
Data subject to change without notice.