- Physically, parts were designed to look similar to original factory units (where possible).
- Material used & design specs. were kept as close as possible to the original part to preserve the stock "tone".
- See drawing for specifications and size.
- Do you know of any models we don't list? If so please contact us for information. We do have a great deal available when you help us add any missing antique tube amp transformer or choke for Fender.
- Contact us at Guitar@hammfg.com
- DISCLAMER: *Hammond Mfg. is not affiliated with Marshall Amplification. Amplifier model names are trademarks of the Amplifier companies and are just listed here for reference purpose only.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Need Assistance? Contact Us.
Data subject to change without notice.