- Designed for a 5 amp. primary (maximum 20 Amp), secondary current 5 ma.
- 40 - 1,000 Hz. operation.
- Customer to supply primary winding (1 turn through open top of transformer bobbin).
- Two hole chassis mount or P.C. board pin mount.
- Both units have 5 ma. secondary for use with standard AC ammeters with 5 ma.movements.
- High accuracy windings (1%)
To obtain current measurement:
- Pass the wire carrying the current to be measured through the window of the CT transformer (acting as a primary winding).
- Connect the CT secondary to an ammeter with a 5 mA movement.
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Current Ratio||Overall Dimensions||Mounting||Ship Wt.|
|Style||Pri. / Sec.||H||D||W||Hole||oz.|
|CT5PC||PC Board Mount||1000:1||1.40||1.08||1.03||n/a||1.8|
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.