- Single winding, does not provide isolation, for use where equipment is already isolated and only voltage change is required.
- Flexible world wide applications, 50 or 60 Hz. operation, step down (230VAC to 115 VAC) or step up (115VAC to 230VAC).
- Totally enclosed rear case, includes handy internal grounding bolt.
- Extra vacuum varnish for use in high humidity.
- Includes a rear mounted (but not wired), standard 115VAC, 3-wire receptacle.
- Enclosed case with convenient knockouts and includes two cable clamps allowing for easy wire connections.
- Models 170SE, 170AE, 170BE, 170CE & 170DE are CSA certified (209651)
- Connection by flexible leads, 8" minimum length
- Remember - These units do NOT convert line frequency
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Capacity||Overall Dimensions||Weight|
Data subject to change without notice.