- Single winding, does not provide isolation, for use where equipment is already isolated and only voltage change is required.
- World wide applications, 50 or 60 Hz. operation, step down (230VAC to 115 VAC).
- Input is circuit breaker protected.
- Hi-pot tested to 2 KV RMS.
- Input is a standard 250V North American, 3-wire, grounded plug (can also be used with adaptors for proper grounding).
- Input on "-NA" version - connected to a 5 foot cord & grounded North American 250V plug (NEMA 6-15P).
- Output connected to a one foot long "pig tail" cord with standard North American 115V - 3 wire grounded receptacle (NEMA 5-15R).
- North American Mark of Safety - C UL & UL listed (File #E211544).
- Indoor use only.
- Remember - These units do NOT convert line frequency.
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Capacity||Overall Dimensions||Wt. Lbs.|
Data subject to change without notice.