- Single winding, does not provide isolation, for use where equipment is already isolated and only voltage change is required.
- World wide applications, 50 or 60 Hz. operation, step up (115VAC to 230VAC).
- Input is circuit breaker protected.
- Hi-pot tested to 2 KV RMS
- Input is a standard 3-wire, grounded plug (can also be used with adaptors for proper grounding).
- Input is connected to a 5 foot cord & standard grounded North American plug (NEMA 5-15P)
- Output - Due to U.L changes in 2007 - NEW production with the European (Shuko) parts would no longer be U.L. listed. Therefore, we replaced this output receptacle with a one foot long "pig tail" cord with a standard North American 3-wire, 250V receptacle (NEMA 6-15R) for any production after the first part of 2008.
- North American Mark of Safety - C UL & UL listed (File #E211544).
- Indoor use only.
- Remember - These units do NOT convert line frequency
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Capacity||Overall Dimensions||Wt. Lbs.|
Data subject to change without notice.