- Primary 115VAC, 50/60 Hz., Secondary 95VAC.
- Provides circuit isolation.
- Electrostatic shield between primary & secondary.
- World wide applications, 50 or 60 Hz. operation, step down (115VAC to 95 VAC).
- Designed mainly for Japanese equipment in North America.
- Perfect for operating "Classic" equipment that can not tolerate todays higher line voltages (ie..125 VAC input will produce a stress free 105 VAC output at full load PLUS isolation and shielding).
- Standard 3-wire, grounded plug (can also be used with adaptors for proper grounding).
- Input (primary) connected to a 5 foot long cord and standard North American plug (NEMA 5-15P)
- Output (secondary) connected to two standard - 3 wire grounded receptacles.
- Features include ventilated black steel case, rocker lighted on-off switch & fuse protected output.
- Indoor use only.
- Remember - These units do NOT convert line frequency
This series has been discontinued and is available only as long as stock lasts. At this time there is no replacement however parts can be ordered as a custom. Contact Hammond customer service for a quote.
Data subject to change without notice.