- Primary 120VAC, 50/60 Hz., Secondary 240VAC.
- Provides circuit isolation.
- Toroidal transformer for high isolation, low noise, light weight cool operation and low profile.
- 50 or 60 Hz. operation, step up (120VAC to 240 VAC).
- Standard 3-wire, grounded plug (can also be used with adaptors for proper grounding).
- Input (primary) connected to a 5 foot cord & standard North American plug (NEMA 5-15P).
- Output (secondary) connected to a standard North American duplex - 3 wire grounded receptacle (NEMA 6-15R).
- Features include ventilated black steel case with rocker lighted on-off switch & circuit breaker protected output.
- North American Mark of Safety - C UL & UL listed (File #E211544).
- Indoor use only.
- Remember - These units do NOT convert line frequency.
- Note about Inrush Current:
Due to the superior magnetic properties of Toroidal transformers they will be susceptible to high magnetizing current when initially energized, only limited by the low DC resistance of the primary winding. Depending on where you are in the AC cycle when the transformer is energized dictates the chances of overloading the supply circuit. This is why the transformer may sometimes energize without a problem and other times it will blow the fuse or trip the circuit breaker. The duration of this overload is rarely longer than a half of a cycle. Therefore, you should consider using a slow-blow fuse, time delayed circuit breaker or other form of soft start circuitry for the supply line when using these high efficient Toroidal transformers.
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Capacity||Outlet||Overall Dimensions|
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.