Share this Product
This rackshelf has been designed to provide superior ventilation for both cable and satellite boxes as well as other components that generate considerable amounts of heat. Featuring two adjustable foam padded mounting bars for securing components without fear of scratches.
- Allows easy rack mounting of narrow equipment or items that do not have rack mounting capabilities.
- Includes two adjustable - gasketed (to protect from scratching the clamped equipment) horizontal clamps.
- Designed for equipment requiring front adjustment without sliding around the shelf (ie...pushbuttons, jacks, plugs, dials etc.).
- Choice of four clamp locations depending on depth of equipment.
- Choice of three shelf heights (see table below).
- Mounted equipment height should be at least 1/2" shorter than shelf "panel height" to allow clearance for the gasketed clamps (see table below).
- Provides a sturdy shelf without obstructing upward heat movement.
- Rear lip folded up for extra strength & doubles as an equipment retainer.
- 14-gauge steel construction.
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 200 lbs (91 kg).
- Rugged textured - black powder paint finish.
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting Dimensions||Max Equipment|
|Qty Included||Description||Replacement Part No.|
|4||10-32 x 0.625in screw|
|1||Assembly and installation instructions|
Data subject to change without notice.
Tags: Trap Shelf