- Constructed of heavy duty 14 gauge steel.
- Front & rear lip folded for extra strength.
- Versatile design can be used upside down (front & rear lip become equipment retainers).
- Sides folded up for easy hardware installation from above.
- Sides are slotted for easy adjustment with most rail depth locations.
- Rugged textured powder paint finish.
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 350 lbs (159 kg).
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- TAA Compliant
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Please note that to mount this product you need to have two (2) pairs of combination rails within your cabinet. This product does not mount to the front and back of the rails like traditional rack mounting shelves. If used with our CPR square hole rails you will need to order CPRSA rail adaptor for each shelf ordered.
If you are looking for a robust yet flexible rack mounting shelf that mounts to two pairs of rails, consider the ADS Series.
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Part No.||Height||Flange Height||Width||Depth|
Data subject to change without notice.