Share this Product
- Constructed of 16 gauge steel.
- Easily gain access to non rack mountable equipment in a server cabinet or 4-post rack rack.
- Requires two (2) pairs of mounting rails.
- Can be used as a surface shelf or capacitive tray.
- Heavy duty ball bearing slides included
- The slides feature a stopping mechanism, preventing the shelf from accidentally falling out of the slide tray.
- Up to 130 lbs (59 kg) in weight capacity.
- Slides are tested to BIFMA Standards with load capacity @ 12 times/minute for 55000 cycles minimum.
- Rugged textured powder paint finish.
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Are you looking for a 2-Post sliding rack shelf? Take a look at the RSP Series.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Solid||Vented||Overall Dimensions||Shelf Dimensions||Rail Mounting Depth||Slide||Weight|
|Part No.||Part No.||Height||Width||Height||Width||Depth||Min||Max||Travel||Capacity|
|RSUS1918BK1||RSVS1918BK1||2.68||18.89||1.50||16.64||18.12||6.00||20.00||18.00||130 lbs (59 kg)|
|RSUS1921BK1||RSVS1921BK1||2.68||18.89||1.50||16.64||21.00||12.00||21.00||20.00||114 lbs (52 kg)|
|RSUS1926BK1||RSVS1926BK1||2.68||18.89||1.50||16.64||26.12||16.00||27.75||26.00||94 lbs (43 kg)|
|RSUS1931BK1||RSVS1931BK1||2.68||18.89||1.50||16.64||31.00||18.00||28.00||28.00||85 lbs (39 kg)|
Data subject to change without notice.