- UL File # E474597
Share this Product
The co-location rack cabinet system from Hammond features four (4) different bay configurations and several roof options. Whether you are leasing the space or want to restrict access to sections of your cabinet, the Hammond CLC Series is loaded with innovative features.
- Available in 44U mounting height.
- Available in 36”, 42” and 48" depths.
- One single frame allows multiple bay configurations.
- Compatible with containment system and cable trough accessories.
- Flush mounted doors with locking swing-handle.
- Side cable pass-thru knockouts.
- Optional solid side panels.
- One (1) interchangeable top panels.
- Cabinet frame constructed in 14-gauge steel cabinet with 12-gauge steel re-enforced corner brackets.
- Cabinet doors and side panels constructed in 16-gauge steel.
- Square hole 19" mounting rails are constructed in 12-gauge steel, include rack unit indicators, and are Zinc-plated to provide superior surface areas for equipment grounding.
- Where applicable, the divider shelves are constructed of reinforced 16-gauge steel.
- The shelves are designed to support the most robust of equipment such as tower servers.
- UL Listed 2416 load rated for up to 3,000 lbs (1,360 kg). Static Load tested to 12,000 lbs (5,443 kg).
- Grounding studs bonded to frame, side panels and doors. Front and rear studs on cabinet frame conform to PET.
- Finished in rugged textured black powder paint.
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
PCI DSS Compliancy
The CLC series is PCI-Compliant when:
- Multiple cabinets are connected together and/or the open side is closed in using the appropriate side panel (listed in accessory table below).
- The cable manager security plates CLCCMSP are installed.
- The cable manager security covers CLCCMSC are installed.
- Welded steel frame with factory-installed nylon leveling feet, ground studs, and mounting points for optional casters.
- Two (2) pairs (Per bay) of adjustable depth EIA compliant square hole punched mounting rails.
- One (1) removable side panel (with 1/4 turn latches). Additional side panel is sold separately.
- Two (2) (Per bay) perforated front door (65% open area vented) with locking swing-handle.
Vented bay divider shelf with rear removable panels for vertical PDU installation.
Note: Cabinet TOP panels are NOT included and are sold separately. (See table below)
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Cabinet Assemblies (Top Panel Not Included)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack Units||Mounting Dimensions|
|Height||Width||Depth||Per Bay||Height (Per Bay)||Width||Depth|
Optional Cabinet Components
|Use with||Solid||Brush Gasket Kit||Solid||
8x Brushed Entry
with Center Opening
4x Brushed Entry
with Rear Opening
|Frame||Bottom Panel||for Bottom Panel||Top Panel||Top Panel||Top Panel||Side Panel|
|Depth||Part No.||Part No.||Part No.||Part No.||Part No.||Part No.|
CLC Specific Accessories
|CLCCMSP||Cable manager security plate (includes 12 plates, 54 screws, 1 hex key)|
|CLCCMSC||Cable manager security cover (includes 2 covers, 4 screws, 1 hex key)|
|CLCTRAY||Cable Tray works as a top cable tray and hides cables view.|
|GKIT||Cabinet Baying/Ganging/Joining Kit|
|C4K-Z4||Cabinet Bolt-Down Kit.|
Data subject to change without notice.