When strength and reliability is the highest priority, be sure to choose the Data/Networking Robust Rack (DNRR) from Hammond Manufacturing. Designed to support your rack mount infrastructure, regardless of the application, the DNRR includes premium features not found on most other racks.
- Weighing in at just over 75 lbs., the DNRR Heavy Duty Knockdown Series boasts a 10-Gauge steel frame which is the thickest steel rack on the market.
- The knockdown self-squaring design takes just minutes to assemble.
- Our automated tapping assembly provides EIA compliant tapped rails on both the front and back to ensure flexibility when mounting equipment.
- Includes marked rack unit dividers to aid in equipment mounting.
- When connecting multiple racks together, Hammond provided a 1.25” cable pass-thru. In addition we added numerous tapped and non-tapped holes for mounting power distribution, cable management and other accessories.
- Includes two (2) pairs of integrated 10-32 ground studs, spaced 5/8” apart. Stud pairs are conveniently located across from each other inside the rail channel. For added convenience, a pair is located near the top of the rack, while the other at lower side.
- To keep it looking great, the DNRR undergoes a three-stage paint process which includes a coat of premium smooth black powder paint.
- Before sending the DNRR on it’s way we cover the rails and base with a thick layer of cardboard to prevent any damage that may occur during transportation.
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 1,200 lbs (544 kg).
- TAA Compliant.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
- Universal Rack Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Clamping Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Adjustable Shelf
- Two Post Centered Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Keyboard & Equipment Shelf
- Adjustable Depth DIN Rail Panel
- Outlet Strips
- Hinged Clear Security Cover
- 10-32 Mounting Hardware
- Cable Management
- Rack Unit Label
- Rack Panels
- Rack and Cabinet Baying/Ganging/Joining Kit
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting Dimensions|
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.