Share this Product
When strength and reliability is the highest priority, be sure to choose the Data/Networking Robust Rack (DNRR) from Hammond Manufacturing. Designed to support your rack mount infrastructure, regardless of the application, the DNRR includes premium features not found on most other racks.
- Constructed in 12-gauge steel.
- Our automated tapping process provides EIA compliant 10-32 tapped rails on the front to ensure ease of mounting rack mount equipment.
- Includes marked rack unit dividers to aid in equipment mounting.
- To keep the rack upright when it is loaded with equipment, we've included a large base for freestanding support. Optionally, the base can be caster mounted when you need to move your rack.
- To keep it looking great, the DNRR undergoes a three-stage paint process which includes a coat of premium smooth black powder paint.
- In order to prevent any damage that may occur during transportation, we cover the DNRR in a thick cardboard carton
- Tested to nearly double the suggested static load rating of 800 lbs (363 kg).
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
- Cable Management
- Rack Panels
- Hinged Clear Security Cover
- Universal Rack Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Adjustable Shelf
- Two Post Centered Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Keyboard & Equipment Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Clamping Shelf
- Adjustable Rack Mount DIN Rail Kit
- Rack Unit Label
- Open Frame Rack and Rack Cabinet Joining Kit
- Cabinet Caster Set
- Grounding & Bonding
- 10-32 Mounting Hardware
- PDUs and Outlet Strips
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting Dimensions|
What's in the Box
|Qty Included||Description||Replacement Part No.|
|1||Left Support Brace|
|1||Right Support Brace|
|16||1/4-20 x 0.625" screws|
|16||1/4-20 keps nuts|
Data subject to change without notice.