When strength and reliability is the highest priority, be sure to choose the Data/Networking Robust Rack (DNRR) from Hammond Manufacturing. Designed to support your rack mount infrastructure, regardless of the application, the DNRR includes premium features not found on most other racks.
- Constructed in 12-gauge steel..
- Our automated tapping assembly provides EIA-310-D compliant 10-32 tapped rails on the front to ensure ease of mounting rack mount equipment.
- Includes marked rack unit dividers to aid in equipment mounting.
- To keep the rack upright when loaded with equipment, we've included a large base for freestanding support. Optionally, the base can be caster mounted for moving the rack.
- To keep it looking great, the DNRR undergoes a three-stage paint process which includes a coat of premium smooth black powder paint.
- Before sending the DNRR on its way we package the parts securely in a thick cardboard carton to prevent any damage that may occur during transportation.
- Tested to nearly double the suggested static load rating of 800 lbs (363 kg).
- TAA Compliant.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
- Universal Rack Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Clamping Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Adjustable Shelf
- Two Post Centered Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Keyboard & Equipment Shelf
- Adjustable Rack Mount DIN Rail Kit
- Outlet Strips
- Hinged Clear Security Cover
- 10-32 Mounting Hardware
- Cable Management
- Rack Panels
- Rack Unit Label
- Rack and Cabinet Baying/Ganging/Joining Kit
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting Dimensions|
Data subject to change without notice.