- Constructed in 14-gauge steel.
- EIA-310-D compliant 19 inch mounting rails with punched round holes for use with clip nuts.
- Includes large base for freestanding support of equipment.
- Finished in textured black powder paint.
- Knockdown design ships unassembled for easy handling and shipping protection.
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 350 lbs (113 kg).
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Learn about our new and improved Hammond Desktop Rack (HDR Series).
- Universal Rack Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Adjustable Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Clamping Shelf
- Two Post Centered Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Deep Channel Battery Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Keyboard & Equipment Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Deep Channel Shelf
- Adjustable Depth DIN Rail Panel
- Outlet Strips
- Hinged Acrylic Door Panel Cover
- Cable Management
- 10-32 Countersunk Rack Screw with Plastic Cup Washer
- 10-32 Black Rack Screw with Nylon Washer
- 10-32 Rack Screws with Pilot Point
- Small Head 10-32 Thumb Screw
- 10-32 Black Round Hole Clip Nut
- 10-32 Zinc Plated Round Hole Clip Nut
- Rack Panels
- Rack Unit Label
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting Dimensions|
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.