- Constructed in 14-gauge steel.
- EIA-310-D compliant 10-32 tapped rails with 19” mounting.
- Includes marked rack unit dividers to aid in equipment mounting.
- Adjustable depth from 12” to 18” using slots for easy set-up and adjusting.
- Rear cable access with multiple tie points for cable management.
- Includes twelve (12) inch depth accessory shelf.
- Finished in smooth black powder paint.
- Knockdown design ships unassembled for easy handling, reduced freight cost and shipping protection.
- Includes starter pack of mounting hardware. (25-pack of 10-32 screws)
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 100 lbs (45 kg).
- TAA Compliant.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
- Universal Rack Shelf
- Outlet Strips
- Rack Panels
- Cable Management
- 10-32 Mounting Hardware
- Hook and Loop Roll
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.