Share this Product
The HLPB is an open rack version of the HLP but designed for applications where security is not important. The unique, yet simple pivoting design provides quick access to the back of patch panels to ease punching down and installation.
- Constructed in 16-gauge steel and 14-gauge steel (rails).
- EIA compliant 19" mounting rails are punched for use with 10-32 clip nuts.
- HLPB is available in 4U, 6U and 8U sizes.
- Rails pivot 180 degrees for easy equipment mounting.
- Rear cable access with multiple tie points for cable management.
- Opening in rear is large enough for cable access and full size electrical outlet.
- Knockdown design ships unassembled for easy handling and shipping protection.
- Includes starter pack of (50) CLPKIT1032-50 screws and clip nuts.
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 110 lbs (50 kg).
- Finished in smooth black powder paint.
- TAA Compliant.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.