Share this Product
The Hammond Wall Mount Rack (HWMR) series was designed to easily mount network equipment in IT environments with limited floor space. Unlike similar racks, Hammond has integrated both depth adjustment and center swing capabilities in one rugged open rack system. Available in 12U, 20U, 24U and 32U rack unit options the HWMR can easily adjust in depth from eighteen to twenty-four inches to accommodate a wide range of equipment sizes.
- Braces and rack rails are constructed of 12-gauge steel, while the other body components are constructed of 16-gauge steel.
- EIA compliant 10-32 tapped rails with 19” mounting and rack unit indicators.
- Rack frame swings at center providing convenient equipment access without exceeding the rack footprint.
- Adjustable total variable depth from 18” to 24” using slots for easy set-up and adjusting.
- Variable usable depth from 15.1" to 21.1"
- Top and Bottom rack units have a usable depth from 12.4" to 18.4".
- Three (3) spring pin positions allow for simplified equipment maintenance.
- Side and rear cable access with multiple tie points for cable management.
- Finished in smooth black powder paint.
- Knockdown design ships unassembled for easy handling and shipping protection.
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 220 lbs (100 kg).
- TAA Compliant.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Included in the Box
- HWMR components and assembly hardware.
- Assembly bulletin.
- Wall mounting template for easy 16 inch center installation. (Wall mounting hardware not included)
- Fifty (50) pack of 10-32 screws.
You might also like our RB-2PW Fixed Wall Rack.
- Cable Management
- Vertical Cable Tie Down Bracket
- Rack Panels
- Rail Mounting Cable Ring
- Universal Rack Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Clamping Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Adjustable Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Keyboard & Equipment Shelf
- Adjustable Rack Mount DIN Rail Kit
- Hinged Clear Security Cover
- Rack Unit Label
- Mounting Screw and Cage Nut Combo-Pack
- Outlet Strips
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting (Usable Center Swing) Dimensions|
|Height||Width||Min Depth||Max Depth||Units||Height||Width||Min Depth||Max Depth|
Data subject to change without notice.