Share this Product
The Hammond Wall Mount Rack (HWMR) series was designed to easily mount network equipment in IT environments with limited floor space. Unlike similar racks, Hammond has integrated both depth adjustment and center swing capabilities in one rugged open rack system. Available in 12U, 20U, 24U and 32U rack unit options the HWMR can easily adjust in depth from eighteen to twenty-four inches to accommodate a wide range of equipment sizes.
- Constructed of heavy duty 12 gauge steel (braces and rack rail); 16 gauge steel (other body components).
- Product Update: Current EIA Square Hole rails being changed to tapped 10-32 rails with rail unit space markers.
- Rack frame swings on center providing convenient equipment access without exceeding the rack footprint.
- Adjustable variable depth from 18” to 24” using slots for easy set-up and adjusting.
- Variable usable depth from 15.1" to 21.1"
- Top and Bottom rack units have a usable depth from 12.4" to 18.4".
- Three (3) spring pin positions allow for simplified equipment maintenance.
- Side and rear cable access with multiple tie points for cable management.
- Finished in smooth black powder paint.
- Knockdown design ships unassembled for easy handling and shipping protection.
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 220 lbs (100 kg).
- TAA Compliant.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
¶Included in the Box
- HWMR Components and assembly hardware.
- Assembly Bulletin.
- Wall mounting template for easy 16 inch center installation. (Wall mounting hardware not included)
- Fifty (50) pack of 10-32 screws and cage nuts.
- Universal Rack Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Adjustable Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Clamping Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Keyboard & Equipment Shelf
- Adjustable Depth DIN Rail Panel
- Hinged Clear Security Cover
- Outlet Strips
- Rack Panels
- Cable Management
- Rail Mounting Cable Ring
- 10-32 Mounting Screw and Cage Nut Combo-Pack
- Rack Unit Label
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting (Usable) Dimensions|
|Height||Width||Min Depth||Max Depth||Units||Height||Width||Min Depth||Max Depth|
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.