Share this Product
- Compact design for side mounting on any enclosure surface where spot cooling or low capacity cooling is required.
- Closed loop cooling ensures clean enclosure air is recirculated without ever mixing with contaminated ambient air.
- Ideal for outdoor or very wet conditions.
- UL, cUL, and CE
- Complies with
- NEMA 3R, 4, 4X
- R134a refrigerant.
- Thermostat control accessible from inside enclosure.
- Expansion valve prevents evaporator freeze up while minimizing heavy inrush currents on large BTU/H units.
- Direct condensate discharge via 1/4" NPT threaded port.
- Continuous air circulation from high capacity fans.
- EMI/RFI suppression meets CE.
- Provision for door contact allowing power down when enclosure door is opened.
- Gasket, mounting kit and template for enclosure cutout and drilling are included.
- Washable aluminum mesh filter.
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
|Cooling Capacity BTU (Watts) +95/+95F +35/+35C||1194 BTU (350 Watts)|
|Type of Refrigerant||R134a|
|Refrigeration Charge||150 g|
|Adjustable Control Range||+50F..+105F (+10C..+40 C) Factory setting +95F (+35C)|
|Max Ambient Air Temp||+114F (+45C)|
|Min Ambient Air Temp||-40F (-40C)|
|Air Capacity (unrestricted)||Internal 38 CFM|
|External 30 CFM|
|Condensation Discharge||Condensate Drain|
|Filter Mat||Aluminum Mesh|
|Db noise level||<64 db|
|Unit Weight||30 lbs (13.6kg)|
|Exterior Case||304 Stainless Steel|
|Finish Stainless Steel||Number 4 Brush finish|
|Nema Rating||enclosures IP56 / NEMA 4,4X|
|Nema Rating||enclosures IP56 / NEMA 3R/4|
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.