Share this Product
- Designed for use as Current Transformer Cabinet to house and protect instrument current transformers in outdoor applications.
- Can also be used as a general purpose enclosure for various junction, meter, transformer and relay applications..
- Provides protection against rain, sleet, snow and dripping water.
- UL 50 Type 3R
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R
- IEC 60529, IP24
- Body and covers formed from 14 gauge galvanized steel (12 gauge for units 30" and wider)
- Mounting studs for optional inner panels
- Integral drip shield top and seam free sides
- Mounting holes provided through back of enclosure
- Permanently installed lift off hinges
- Removable doors
- Single door design with hasp/screw closure. Double door design with handle.
- Padlocking provisions provided
- ANSI 61 Gray Polyester Powder finish inside and outside
- Cover and enclosure are phosphatized and finished with a recoatable ANSI 61 smooth Gray powder inside and out.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Type of||Enclosure||Optional Panel|
|Part No.||Door||H||W||D||Part No.|
Data subject to change without notice.