- Generally used in combination with other modular console components (ie. base, pedestal, and/or turret).
- Provides an ideal sloped surface for mounting keyboards, switches, indicator lights, and/or dials.
- Open top permits mounting of a turret (usually for CRT applications) or an optional hinged desk cover (providing a flat, sturdy desk surface).
- Available in either Standard (will support Standard Turret only) or Deep (will support Deep Turret only) format.
- Smooth lines and clean edges provide an attractive, contemporary appearance.
- UL 508A Type 3R, 4,12 (Stainless Steel, add 4X)
- CSA Type 3R, 4, 12, 13 (Stainless Steel, add 4X)
- EIA RS-310-D
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 (Stainless Steel, add 4X)
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Formed 14 gauge steel bodies with 14 gauge steel lid.
- Also offered with formed 14 gauge 304 stainless steel bodies with 14 gauge 304 stainless steel lid.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts or holes.
- Body stiffeners are provided where required for increased strength and rigidity.
- Offered in 4 widths 24", 36", 48" and 60".
- Solid sides and back, lid on sloped top area, open on flat top area, bottom is solid under lid area and open under flat top area.
- Deep Desk has a 6.7" deeper top opening than standard desk allowing for support of Deep Turret - see drawings as Deep Desk has different profile (angled back) from Standard Desk (flat back.)
- Lid profiles provide increased strength.
- Formed lip on enclosure excludes flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Slotted quarter turn oil-tight latches secure the lid, with optional tamper resistant and locking latches available.
- Stainless steel models utilize stainless steel hardware.
- Oil resistant gaskets are permanently secured.
- Features several internal stud locations for mounting Desk Inner Panel.
- A bonding screw is provided on the lid and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure.
- Available in RAL 7035 light gray textured powder coating and natural stainless steel with a smooth, brushed finish.
- Desk covers available in same finishes.
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Data subject to change without notice.