- Deep-drawn steel case with tin plated finish, with two convenient 6-32 mounting studs with mounting hardware.
- Sealed case and wax potted core internally for stable characteristics and long life.
- Wide frequency response +/- 0.5 db max. from 20 Hz. to 20 Khz. (except units over 5K ohms impedance, may be down 1 db @ 20 Khz.)
- Insertion loss of apx. 1 db.
- Maximum power level +15 dbm. with specified characteristics, or higher levels with reduced low frequency performance.
- Distortion is apx. 1.5% @ 20 Hz. under full power.
- Electrostatic shield between pri. & sec. connected to the green lead.
- Humbucking construction
- Balanced split windings on pri. & sec. for circuit versatility. Primary may be used as a secondary and vice versa for impedance matching.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Lead length: Min. 4"
- Shipping weight 0.4 lb. (0.18 kg).
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Application||Nominal Impedance||Nominal Resistance||Overall Dimensions|
|(Ohms)||(Ohms) +/- 20%|
|850CA||Emitter or MIC to Line||12/48||150/600||6||70||1.20||1.70||1.65||1.32|
|850EA||Emitter or MIC to Line||50/200||150/600||27||68||1.20||1.70||1.65||1.32|
|850GA||Line Isolation or Hybrid||150/600||150/600||71||71||1.20||1.70||1.65||1.32|
|850HA||Line Isolation or Hybrid||150/600||300/1200||70||140||1.20||1.70||1.65||1.32|
|850JA||Output to Line, or Line to Base||150/600||1200/4800||69||570||1.20||1.70||1.65||1.32|
|850LA||Output to Line, Matching or Bridging||5K/20K||150/600||2240||69||1.20||1.70||1.65||1.32|
|850NA||Output to Line, Matching or Interstage||150/600||10K/40K||65||4980||1.20||1.70||1.65||1.32|
|850QA||Interstage or Isolating||10K/40K||10K/40K||4890||4980||1.20||1.70||1.65||1.32|
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.