This month we are featuring a rack cabinet designed to double as a workstation.
The customer requested a half-height cabinet that included brushed cable entry and a flip-out workstation.
The initial product chosen for this product was from our C4 Series.
Hammond offers five (5) main modification services. These include:
- Special Powder Coat Painting - Standards, RAL and custom colour options
- Holes & Cut-outs - Knockouts, Punches, Precision Laser Cutting
- Mounting - Tapped Holes, Mounting Studs, Grounding & Bonding Studs as well as PEM Studs & Nuts
- Construction Changes - Changes to the Height, Width and/or Depth of the product
- Accessories - We can add windowed areas. In addition, we can assemble your entire solution with shelves, climate control and other accessories.
This month, our Mod-of-the-Month included the following modifications services:
- Special Powder Coat Painting - Painted in a standard rugged black powder paint.
- Holes & Cut-outs - Precision Laser Cut-outs with brushed cable entry
- Construction Changes - The overall height was modified to accommodate the workstation.
- Accessories - We added a fold-down shelf accessory for the workstation. In addition, a 15amp Outlet Strip was mounted on the rails inside the cabinet for use for mounted equipment and laptops such as the one shown.