Share this Product
- Constructed in 14-gauge steel.
- EIA compliant 10-32 tapped rails with 19” mounting.
- Hinged for easy rear access.
- Rack unit indicators help with installation.
- Adjusts in depth from 12" to 18" with ease so there is no need to unassemble the whole rack to adjust the depth.
- Rear cable access with multiple tie points for cable management.
- Finished in smooth black powder paint.
- Knockdown design ships unassembled for easy handling, reduced freight cost and shipping protection.
- Includes starter pack of mounting hardware. (25-pack of 10-32 screws)
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 100 lbs (45.36 kg).
- Swing weight is rated for 1.5 lbs (0.68 kg) per rack unit, evenly distributed.
- TAA Compliant.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Rack||Mounting Dimensions|
|Height||Width||Units||Height||Width||Min Depth||Max Depth|
Data subject to change without notice.