- Constructed in 14-gauge steel and 10-gauge steel (rails).
- EIA-310-D compliant 10-32 tapped rails with 19” mounting.
- Double-hinged for easy rear access.
- Adjustable depth from 12” to 18” using slots for easy set-up and adjusting.
- If you are looking for a taller or deeper option consider the New HWMR Series.
- Rear cable access with multiple tie points for cable management.
- Finished in smooth black powder paint.
- Knockdown design ships unassembled for easy handling and shipping protection.
- Includes starter pack of mounting hardware. (25-pack of 10-32 screws)
- Tested to nearly double the suggested load rating of 80 lbs.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
- Universal Rack Shelf
- Two Post Mounting Keyboard & Equipment Shelf
- Outlet Strips
- Rack Panels
- Cable Management
- Mounting Hardware
- 10-32 Rack Screws with Pilot Point
- Hook and Loop Roll
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm
|Part No.||Overall Dimensions||Mounting Dimensions||Rack||Shipping|
|Height||Width||Height||Width||Min Depth||Max Depth||Units||Weight|
Admin: Edit on Google Docs
Data subject to change without notice.